Day 4 - Sabbath
Peace John 14:25-31 Matthew 6:25-34
Day 5 - Sunday
Longsuffering Luke 23:26-43
Day 6 - Monday
Kindness Philippians 2:1-11
Day 7 - Tuesday
Goodness Romans 12:9-21
Day 8 - Wednesday
Faithfulness Hebrews 11:1-11
Day 9 - Thursday
Gentleness James 3:13-18 Colossians 3:12-17
Day 10 - Friday
Self-Control Matthew 4:1-11
Day 11 - Sabbath
Walking in the Spirit Ephesians 5:1-2 Ephesians 5:8-21
Sabbath - Day 11
Walking in the Spirit
• Does the passage remind you of anything God has done for you? Praise Him for this.
• Does it remind you of one of God’s character traits? Praise Him for who He is.
• Does this passage convict you of any sin that you have not confessed? Do not be afraid to confess it. We encourage you to confess private sins privately and to confess publicly only your public sins. Thank God that He forgives you according to 1 John1:9 and gives you victory over this sin.
• Does the passage reveal anything you still need to surrender to God? Surrender it to Him.
• Does the passage reveal anything you would like God to teach you? Ask Him to teach you.
• Does the passage talk about something you would like to have in your life, if only you had the power? Tell God about it and ask for His power.
• Does the passage talk about something you would like to see in the lives of your family and friends? Tell God about it.
• Has God spoken to you through one of these verses? Tell Him about it. Journal about it.